Prizes will be awarded on Saturday, September 17th, at approximately 3:00 p.m.
Grand Champion - $1,500 & plaque & ribbon
Reserve Grand Champion - $1,000 & ribbon
Prizes will be awarded for first through tenth place in each of the contest categories
- 1st Place—Plaque, ribbon and $175
- 2nd Place—Ribbon and $150
- 3rd Place—Ribbon and $125
- 4th Place—Ribbon and $100
- 5th Place—Ribbon and $75
Prizes will be awarded for first through fifth place in each of the Optional categories
- 1st Place—Winning plaque, ribbon and $75
- 2nd Place—Ribbon and $50
- 3rd through 5th Place—Ribbon and $25
For more information on the Battle of the Brisket, please call
Kathy Lockhard at (913) 722-8206.